Tracking hasn’t changed in decades. In today’s reality, it raises more questions than it answers. That’s because it usually sits in a silo, disconnected from the data and real-world context that gives it meaning.
It’s time to elevate your tracker from isolated measurement to a tool that delivers comprehensive, nuanced understanding of your brand’s place in the market.
Connected with contextual information and timely data streams, tracking can power your entire research system and inform smarter, faster decision making.
In this webinar, Greg Rice, Managing Director and leader of all things tracking at Kelton Global, guides you through best practices and new ideas to turn your tracker into a mission-critical business tool. Greg explains how proprietary research shaped this approach by understanding which metrics truly correlate with business growth, and shows you how to connect your tracker to the contextual trends, influences and factors that most impact brand health.
View the webinar recording. You’ll learn:
• How to incorporate context throughout each stage of the tracking process.
• Which metrics most impact market cap growth.
• How to use contextual information to explain data discrepancies
• Best practices for developing custom KPI’s.
• How to present findings so that they stick with your audience.
We call our tracking system Convergent Tracking. Check it out – it’s a whole new way to think about Tracking.